Spend the day at this paradise of the Caribbean with our San Blas Tours that has 365 islands of white sand, covered with palm trees and beautiful crystalline water.
Previously Guna Yala was known as Kuna Yala, but in the Guna language there is no letter “K” so the Panamanian government respected their customs and culture and called it “Guna Yala”. We can enjoy a tropical humid climate in the archipelago of the Guna Yala region, Surrounded by beautiful coral reefs is considered by UNESCO the best preserved in the Bioregion Caribbean and Central.
Here you’ll have the opportunity to visit the villages where the Indians live and you will learn about their culture and fascinating way of life.
Highlights for San Blas Tours
- Indian villages
- Shared 4×4 transport to Guna Yala Village and from Panama City
- Boat transportation in San Blas
- Entry/beach taxes ( not included in the rate) approx $20 pp
- This tour is operated by the local Kuna Indian (travel guide in Spanish). Snorkeling gear is limited but available for rent on some islands.
Hours of operation
- Please contact us
- December 24 – 25, 31, January 01 & Good Friday
- Approx 8 hours
- Pick up at Hotel lobby.